Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ok this is kind of sad. Hasbro is obviously taking advantage of the fans here. I saw This om TFW2005 and I had to laugh. The first wave figs arn't even officially out yet (or they just came out, forget which0 and apparently the next wave already has atleast one repaint in it! Usually those are saved for later waves, when mainly collectors or people who just want a new toy are buying them, not people who want the figs they saw on the show/movie.

at the same time, I can't help but drool over the fact that it is a decent looking fig with a realistic motorcycle alt mode. with Animated Prowl, Movie Arcee, and Cybertron Lugnutz, they have been spoiling us motorcyclists with good toys.


Obviously I'm not referring to Arcee's Revenge Of The Fallen toy when I say good toys. Shame on you people who threw out her completed character model and used an entirely new one instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home