Saturday, May 07, 2005

This Is So Cool

Right now I have 2 browsers open. Once is obviously the one where I am typing this, but the other one is the one that has me excited. Why you might ask? Simple. I am at Game Spy looking at screen shots from Mage Knight Apocalypse. What is Mage Knight you ask? IT is a really cool miniatures game. Unlike most minis games, Mage Knight doesn't require any painting skills or stat memorization or rule books. The figures are pre-assembled, pre-painted, and the stats for each figure are printed on the base. If you have played Mage Knight, or any of the other Combat Dial games published by WizKids, then you know what I'm taking about. If you haven't (or even if you have) and you want to, let me know. I am working on a way to play online. I just need to figure out how to make the maps work.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home