Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bring On The Biking Goodness

Around Christmas time, I was out at the farm reading Velo News and I mentioned to my dad that I was thinking about subscribing to it. He said that he had an offer for a free subscription with a renewal. He renewed his subscription early and told them to send me the free subscription.

That was it for several months. In Febuary I got my first issue. Unfortunatly that was all I got, until Monday. I opened my mail box to find a new issue! It gets better though. When I left for work this morning, I realised that I hadn't gotten the mail yesterday, so I figured I would check it on my way out the door. I opened the mailbox and found the Mountain Bike Season Preview issue inside :) It gets even better though. When I got home, I checked the mail to find yet another issue, this time the one with the cover story about Floyd Landis wining the Paris-Nice race.

Needless to say, I will be busy for a while :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home