Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Must Contain Joy

Check out what I found on Wikipedia, in an article on The Tick

According to tvshowsondvd.com, Disney Home Video may release the Tick animated series on DVD by the end of 2006 alongside another cult classic, Darkwing Duck. There is presently no information on whether such a release would be unedited or not.


Darkwing Duck and The Tick, both available by the end of the year! The only way I could be happier is if they were to release the rest of the seasons of Gargoyles and if they were to release Freakazoid on DVD.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to fire up my emulators and play the Darkwing Duck and Tick video games. Those, plus the fact that ABC Family will hopefully tide me over until then.


Update--While I was checking out tvshowsondvd.com, I found out that Darkwing Duck, The Tick, and Tale Spin, will be coming out in late August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home