Thursday, July 20, 2006

Evil Genius Party

I have finaly found a political party I ca agree with. It is the Evil Genius Party!

Finaly a party that understands the needs of the would be megalomaniac. Now, if they would only announce thier candidates for the 08 elections, I can start working on some way to rig the election sothat they win.

Hopefully my army of radioactive mutants will be redy by then. I can register them to vote and have a million votes at my disposal.

[insert evil laughter] Soon the evil geniuses of the world will finaly take their rightful place in the world, free of meddeling secret agents and super heros trying to stop them. Soon no one will be able to stop us from doing all sorts of evil things, such as using the last of the toilet paper and not replacing the roll, leaving just a little bit of milk in the carton and placing it back in the fridge, and possible one of the most evil things imaginable, not rewinding a barrowed video tape.

All this and more can be yours.

Join the Evil Genius Party today to create a more evil tomarrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home