Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I realized today that I have a tough choice to make on Halloween. That is the day that Final Fantasy 12 comes out in the US. It is the latest in the Final Fantasy series, and the first true FF game since 10-2 (11 is an MMO, so I don't really consider it part of the series.) It also might be the best, with some game magazines in Japan giving it a perfect score. Not even FF7 did that.

Halloween is also the release date of Bat Out Of Hell 3. As a fan of the first two albums, I can't wait to get this one. At least I couldn't wait until I found out that FF12 is coming out on the same day.

Finaly I have to deal with the fact that the Wii is coming out in mid November. Wikipedia says the 19th, but that is a Sunday. I am guessing it will be either the Friday before (17) or the Tuesday after (21.)

At the moment, I am thinking about waiting and buying the Wii, and if I have some left over--FF12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home