Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I was cleaning up my tower, deleteing some stuff I didn't need anymore, burning stuff that I did onto Cds, and I cam across a bunch of my old WCWF stuff. WCWF was an E-Fed that me and a friend ran for about 5 1/2 years before, for various reason, we decided to close it down. We've talked about doing a reunion show, but for now, WCWF is closed for business.

I had a lot of fun in WCWF, and I think it helped my writing a lot. I didn't have too much trouble with the story lines or dialog, but I wasn't too good at writing the Fight scenes, so when Eric asked me to be a writer for WCWF, I figured it wold be a great oppertunity to improve my fight scenes, and it did.

In fact, I think the only time it wasn't to much fun was when we had some Jabronies that were trying to take over. We kicked them out, but they continued to torment us for a few years. AS far as I know, they finaly got a life, but still it is kind of pathetic that some guys would hold a gruge for so long when we were completely justified to kick them out.

I do have to admit, I did have fun with an ongoing fued with one of them, who played as Goldust the guy couldn't cut a decent promo to save his life, and I took great joy every time I went against him, cutting promos and destroying him in the ring. I felt a little sad when we kicked him out.

Fortunatly that feeling only lasted a few seconds.

Guy needs to get a life though, because I guess he has been causing problems with Eric. It's been like 3 or 4 years now, and the guy won't let it go. Pathetic, isn't it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stealing someone's identity by creating a myspace profile to write lies and innuendo is also pathetic...and a felony

8:55 AM  
Blogger R.C. said...

So is changing the link in your name to a different site, on that you don't post on or work for, every day.

So is hiding your identity so that I won't know who it is. good thing my counter records IP#, ISP, ect.

The second post is from my good friend Eric (please sign your posts Eric. I won't always know that they are from you.) I know this because I checked my counter and saw his ISP at the time the comment was posted. I also know the identity of the first poster, for the same reason.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what you are talking about. Whose identity? My identity is Dustin Clark, an ex-marine, current D.C. political aide, gay, black man. I have my own blog on www.crooksandliars.com

P.S. If you have a blog on the net expect people to rebutted your opinions. Stop with the homophobia. Support gay marriage.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wasn't talking about you and I don't know what you are talking about man. Name one thing that I have said about you. Congratulations with the girls. Support gay marriage.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While we're on the subject, tell your friends Robbie, William, JT and Raf to leave me the hell alone. I don't have anything more to discuss with them.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry Ryan, I forgot to sign the above post

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about? Who are you talking about?

Support Gay Marriage.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home