Monday, January 01, 2007

New Projects In 2007

Since on of the purposes of this blog is my writting projects, I figured I would share what I have in store for my Non-Exsistant Readers.

As I said in the last post, I posted the first issue of Fantasy and hope to do it as a weekly series. I also have planns for a few more shorts set in the Epic Universe (where my superhero stuff takes place.) In addition to a story featuring Ninja Force, I have a few more set in the Epicniverse planned. Out side of the Epicverse, I also have plans for a second weekly series that I hope to start either this summer or fall. It will be called Power Force and will be set in a new universe and take place in the present.

Not only that, but I also plan on starting the story that set me down this crazy path of becoming an author. Maze Of Doom will most likely start some time this spring and will be a weekly series with a fantasy setting.

In addition to the weekly series, I also have some series planned for here. I have five more parts planned for Dragon, with the conclusion planned for December. This might end up changing if I think of new stories involving Aton, the name I've given to the main character in the series. If I can't, there is always a possibility of new stories set in the Dragon universe.

I also have 2 new series planned. One, The Siege, will be a five part series taking place as an enamy force invades a fort. The other currently doesn't have a name or length, since I just started developing it a few days ago. I'm still working on some storylines, characters, ect. Hopefully I will have mroe info on it soon.

I also have several stand alone shorts and flashes planned, including a spiritual sequal to The Girl In The House called The Man In The Mirror. I also hope to get caught up with and continue my wrestling stuff.

Should be a busy year for writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home