Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Resolutions 2007

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year was a lot better then last year. It could have been better. Originaly I was going to go to the cities to celebrate with my family, but then my manager decided to be an idiot and change the schedule at the last minute, Wasn't too bad though, because I got to spend New Years with friends. We did an all night worship service at church, which was kind of cool.

This year is already going pretty good. I already posted the first "issue" in a Fantasy regular series and there is a Metalocalypse marathon on.

Little recap of last year's resolutions, I did a lot more trail riding then last year. I could have done more, but I still did a lot more then I did in 2005. And while I didn't finish any writing projects, I did get a lot done, as seen by the writing projects sections. (total of 31 short stories or parts of a series. not bad since I didn't really start until late June.) I didn't meet anyone, but since my social life sucked until a couple of months ago, I'm just going to ignore that one.

No for some new resolutions for this year.

1.) Get a job that doesn't involve working in a grocery store. I've done that for 9 1/2 years so far. I don't really want to make it 10.

2.) Write more and break my record for NaNoWriMo. I think I will be able to keep the first part no problem. The NaNoWriMo one might be harder, but we'll just have to wait till November to find out how I do.

3.) Not end 07 alone. Hopefully this will be the year I meet Misses Right.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that.

3:38 AM  
Blogger R.C. said...

thanks

9:40 AM  
Blogger R.C. said...

BTW. Thanks for the link. I always check out the sites of people I don't know when the post, and I found the post on your site about the Clash. I loved the video, just wish it would have been bigger on the screen. Now I have to go to the accuall site and watch it in full screen

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, Happy Kwanzaa.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home