Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Cycle World Cycle Show 2007

This past weekend, Me, my dad, and my brother once again ventured into the Cycle World Motorcycle Show. this year we were joined by our Friend Justin.

As always it was a good show. Lots of nice bikes, Some sweet looking customs, and a good time had by all (oh, and some nice looking booth babes, some of which were sales reps, so they accually knew something about the bikes. Bonus :)

The Boss Stunt Team was there again this year, with a few new stunts inside the Ball Of Death, and they did some impressive ramp work as well, including one guy who hopped on a 50cc bike and did a Flip while doing a Superman.

I think the best booth was on enear the stunt show. I was just a normal book, with a T.V. sitting on an uncovered table with a bored looking woman manning the booth. Across theback was a banner that said Ghost Rider, on the T.V. was an extended (probably theatrical) trailer for the movie, and on the table were movie posters. Of course I grabbed one. Now I just need to get a frame for it.

I didn't grab nearly as many pamphlets this year as I normaly did, mainly because I was thinking more about stuff I could post about then just stuff to look at, and I will be posting about the stuff we saw over the next week or two.

In the end, except for the fact that my glasses broke (was able to superglue them back together, an un-noticable repair) and the fact that we had forgotten owr free calender cards (now I have to buy one :( It was a good day.



Update: I don't have to buy a callender. I forgot that a friend of my parents had soem promotional calenders from work and had given one to me. It's all nature scenes, but it is better then nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home