Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I woke up early this morning. Not intentionaly. I just forgot to reset my alarm, so it went off at 6 instead of 8. No big deal. Would have been better if I had been able to fall asleep right away, but I was still tossing and turning two hours after I went to bed.

I didn't mind too much. I just decided to lay in bed for a little while and listen to Bob And Tom. Glad I did too, because they mentioned that there is talks of a Led Zepplin reunion tour.

There has been talk for several years of a reunion tour, and it has yet to happen, but it would still be cool. Zepplin might not be on eof my favoite bands, but they still rock, and I would love to see them in concert.

(just for the record, one of my favorite bands, Blue Oyster Cult, is still touring. I would love to see them in concert as well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home