Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I think I've been a bad influence on one of my friends, or more accurately her and her boy friend.

Neither of them are wine drinkers, but a few weeks ago I was invited over to their place (actually up to their place since their apartment in one floor above mine) for Lasagna. I figured I would bring along a bottle of wine I had , Blackberry wine to be exact. As I said neither of them are wine drinkers, but they enjoyed it anyways.

Fast forward to today, and while I was preparing supper, I got a call from them inviting me up. since I was nearly finished I declined, but they asked if they could barrow a few wine glasses. seems they went to New Ulm, and while there they picked up a bottle of wine. Not sure what type, but she poured me some before leaving and it was good.

Like I said, I think I've been a bad influence, but there are worse things to be responsible for then introducing someone to good wine.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. H. said...

Casual drinking is not a bad thing for people to get into. If they go beyond that then it’s their fault not yours.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home