Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Modern Ninjas

I am watching a show on Snipers right now, and they keep saying that sniper training outside of war time was limited until the 50's, because sniping was looked down upon or seen as not being honerable.

I prefere to think of snipers as modern day Ninjas. Think about it. Both can serve as assasins or do recon. Both try to concel themselves. Both strike without warning and both work from the shadows.

Sure Ninja's used swords while Snipers use rifles, but I still think the analogy works.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. H. said...

Ninja’s used the technology given to them in their time period. I’m sure that if ninja’s were still around (and make no mistake, they are.) they would use sniper rifles. Except the ones I know. But they’re old fashioned.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home