Tuesday, December 01, 2009

NaNoWriMo 2009 Is Over!

NaNoWriMo is done! In the end I wrote 7649 words and got an entire month of SPW action done. Not that great, but not bad either. And, if I remember right, it is the most I've ever written during NaNoWriMo! The first year I wrote 26,000 or so words, but those were all re-writes. I was re-writing my old stuff, so there wasn't that much work involved. so this is the most I've written during NaNoWriMo that was original!

Officially I only wrote 5830 words. Unfortunately I forgot that the cut off for updating your word count was at 11:30, and I got my final word count at 11:31 :( Oh well. At least I know what my word count was.

I will be posting that stuff probably this week some time, and for the full summery of the past month, here is the link of the log I kept.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home