Friday, March 25, 2011

On a related note to the last post (mostly because it involves Twitter) I am apparently begin followed by the Power Rangers! Not someone posing as a Ranger, but the actual, official twitter account of the TV show Power Rangers. And the best part is, I have no idea why! It's not some follow back thing (which is why Gamepro magazine is also following me) because I'm not following Power Rangers. And I've tried, but I don't remember any tweets I've written in the last few weeks (or ever) that involved Power Rangers. i thought maybe it was because I follow Dave Willis, who's web comic Dumbing Of Age recently did a strip involving Power Rangers (and my have been linked to a poll the Ranger's twitter account was running about who the best Blue Ranger is and why) but that was 3 or 4 days before they started following me.

The only reason I can think if is because I'm awesome. Either that or they followed the link on my account back here, read about Power Force (Which I have as one of my goals for the year to start) or some of my other stuff and realized "Hey. This guy is better at writing the most of the people who write the show. We should hire him."

I'm thinking it's just that I'm awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home