Friday, March 25, 2011

Someone I follow on Twitter posted earlier today that, while on a flight, she saw Glee for the first time and didn't like it. Her words were more colorful (it was ODB so that should give you an idea of what she said)

I'm not going to say it is my favorite sow, but I do enjoy watching it from time to time. but after I read her tweet, it got me thinking about why people like the show.

I realized that, while there are some exceptions, most of the people I know who like Glee were in band or Choir in high school. They play instruments or sing now. They have always loved music. Like I said, there are some exceptions. but for the most part, music has been a major part of the lives of people I know who like the show.

Wonder if that is why so many people like the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home