Monday, June 11, 2007

After work, I picked up some steaks to grill and decided to head over to the liquor store to get some beer, because I only had a couple of bottles of Finnegan's left and I was out of Guinness. So I walked in to pick up some more Finnegan's as well as something else. I in the mood for something new and decided to go with Samuel Adams Cream Stout It's a good beer, and while it isn't Irish, I plan on trying some of the other Samuel Adams varieties.

But I was saddened to see that they didn't have Finnegan's in the cooler. I asked about it and it seems they aren't carrying it any more, which is too bad. I love Finnegan's. It is a great tasting beer. I have some friends who only like light beers, but like Finnegan's. And they give a huge amount of money to charity, so you could feel good about buying it. Now I have to go to Willmar or New Ulm to get it.

Oh well. I'll just have to try to find another beer to take it's place in my fridge.

Darn :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home