Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have conflicting emotions right now. Just checked to see how the Vikings are doing and they are losing 20-10 with 7:30 left in the third quarter. Obviously I want the Vikings to win, but at the same time I have a few players from the Titans, including their defensive line, on my fantasy football team, so I want them to do good.

Of course if it was a close, high scoring game with great defense, that would solve both problems because the Vikings could win and I would still get lots of points :)




Update: The Vikings ended up losing 30-17. I was kind of embarrassed for our QB. Some of those plays in the fourth quarter (the only one I watched in full) looked more like he was a rookie.

few other things excited about and a bit disappointed as far as Fantasy Football goes, A bit disappointed that I didn't have Farve. 6 Touchdowns means a lot of points, but at the same time, there is kind of an unwritten unspoken rule in my group that we don't take Farve. all other packers are ok, but not Farve. We're all Vikings fans. 'Nuff said.

I am glad for the changes I mad to my team just before making this post. ESPN Gridiron Challenge lets you change players right up until the game starts, so when I saw that one of my Wide receivers had a bye, I dropped him for Santana Moss, who had a great game. Yeah for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home