Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm doing some research for an article I'm writing for various sites, which means I won't get much, if any money for it, but I will get my name out there and that is just as important. During the research I learned some interesting stuff.

First is the fact that there were rumors that The Riddler was going to be in Dark Knight. Those turned out to be false, i knew that, but the rumors continue for the next Batman movie.

Second is one of the people who has expressed interest in playing Mr. E Nygma; David Tennet! That's right, the 10th Doctor wants to play The Riddler! I don't think i can think of a better person to play him, This is like Jack Nickleson playing Joker, there would be none better.

Think about it. The Doctor is a very intellectual character, as is Riddler. And David Tennet is one of the best to step out of the TARDIS (with Tom Baker being the only one who is as good or better, depending on who you ask)

Like I said, who better to play the Riddler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home