Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I'm watching a House marathon on Sleuth and I realized something. How came they never show anything past season 3? Every time they do a marathon on any channel it seems they only use episodes from seasons 1-3. If a network has House as a normal part of their schedule between episodes of other shows, they only seem to show the first 3 seasons. Every once in a while episodes from Season 4 will show up, but for the most part it is all seasons 1-3.

Not that I am complaining. After all, a House marathon is never a bad thing, even if I've seen some of these episodes several times. I just wish that they would show more of them (or do more marathons. like a 24/7 network of just House. Maybe with some Sherlock Holmes movies and shows thrown in for variety.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home