Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm a bit mad at my parents right now.

They like watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Apparently last night Kurt Angle was on the show. They know I am a fan of Agles, and even if I wasn't, they know I like pro wrestling. So did they call em and say it was on, or record it so that I could watch it today?

Nope.

They didn't even mention that he had been on it. They told me when Big Show was on, but not Angle.

First not telling me when Steve Wozniak was on Dances With The Stars, which is the only reason I would have watched the show, and now this. Definitely going to have to teach them a lesson. I'm thinking I won't show them the cutest pic of a friend's new baby. that will teach them.

Also, how cool is it that Chrome's spell checker has Wozniak in it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home