Saturday, January 06, 2007

And The Winner Is...

If this is your first visit to my little corner of the Sphere, then this isn't for you. It is for those of us who fought in the recent battle against a troll named Dusin. If you want the details, then read on, the trap that was set for him, as well as the revelation of his true identity, are there for all to see.

If you have been here before, or if you participated in the battle, then ou may have noticed that all the comments are gone, replaced by Haloscan. I figured it worked for Habbs, then it's good enough for me. The main reason for the change, is because it allows me to ban IP#s, so we won't have to worry about Dustin anymore.

As for you Dustin, if you want to whine about me not allowing you to practice your freedom of speech. If you want to complain that I am a racist or a homophobe, then go right ahead. I'm sure that the readers of the blog you claim to write for would love to hear about it. In fact, link to here, link to this post that you're reading right now, because I'm about to read the charges filed against you.

1.) Accusations of homophobia, with no evidance to support your claims.
2.) Accusations of racism, with no evidance to support your claims.
3.) Accusations of racial bias, with no evidance to support your claims.
4.) Refusal to remain on topic or post comments as being off topic.
5.) Making what this blogger considers racist comments.


You once said that the war in Iraq was lost, and I pointed out that, much like a wrestling match, It's not over until the bell rings.

Well Dustin, or Goldust, or what ever you want to call yourself this time, just as I did so many times in WCWF, I Layed The Smackdown! and I Glorystomped You In To Next Tuesday!

And as the final bell rang, and the music played, the announcer said in a loud voice, for all to hear

"The winner of this match is

The Iceman!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home