Saturday, January 13, 2007

I think I'm done riding. Atleast for a few weeks. My knees have been killing me, and after having to ride to work yesterday it was hard to walk this morning.

It's kind of pathetic too. I mean it's only a 6 minute ride at a nice, liesurely pace. has it been so hard for me to ride to work this week?

This week part of the problem was a strong head wind, and the fact that I fraked up my right knee at work (twisted on it and the knee gave out in the process) but that doesn't explain the pain in my left knee. Yes it is the one in the worse shape, but it still shouldn't be causing so much trouble.

I think part of the problem is the cold, which is kind of wierd. I ice down my knees after training rides or when they hurt alot, so you think cold weather would help with the pain, but nope. Just seems to make them hurt worse.

So long story short, I'm not riding for the next week or two. Give my knees a chance to recover before I even think about riding bike anywhere.

Which means I better get the battery in my truck replaced ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home