Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Since the battle against our favorite troll ended, I've been reading "his" blog, in case he accually decided to take my suggestion and post about how badly he was treated here. Instead, I have found no end to the amount of amusement I've gotten, not just from that site, but also from several other liberal blogs that they have linked to in their posts. I think my favorite one was this one, talking about how the NRA are backing away in their support of President Bush.

The part I liked the best about the post is the fact that the first several comments are pointing out how stupid it was to post a story about it and were accually pretty neutral. Of course that didn't last long. I especially like the part where the guy implies that the NRA is made up entirely of "rich white men." Guess that means my dad is a rich man, after all, he's been an NRA member for a long time now.

Of course, the comments for the Washington Post artical (found here went south right away. And for some reason, I'm not suprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home