Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I was watching CNN while getting ready for work this morning, and they were talking to a couple who's home was destroyed during Hurricane Katrina who were finaly going to get money from their inssurance company for the damages.

I did think it was cool of them when they said that they didn't want more then what their account was worth. I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting more, but they will be happy with what they are entitled to.

One thing that I didn't think was too cool was the fact that they said that they believed in global warming. It was ackward and had nothing to do with the story, and I can't help but wonder why it was in there. Did CNN tell them to say it? Did Al Gore ask them to?

All I know is it had nothing to do with the story.

In a related story (related because it also has to do with a natural disaster) It was announced that the Fires in California have destroyed 16 homes, one of them belonging to Suzanne Somers. Aparently the other people who's homes were destroyed weren't as important as Suzanne Somers.
California Fires destroy Suzan Summer's house

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home