Monday, January 10, 2011

I think I need to stop watching House for a while.

Last night (Actually it was this morning since I went to bed around 2) I had a dream. The dream was a buddy cop film staring Martin Lawrence and Will Smith. At first I thought it was Bad Boys 3, but they were meeting for the first time, so it wasn't. Plus Will Smith's characters seemed to be modeled after Will Farrell's in The Other Guys

After they met, apparently it wasn't going over well with test audiences because they were replaced...with House and Wilson. not the actors who play them, but the actual characters of House and Wilson.

I woke up before the dream finished (stupid alarm clock) but hopefully I will have that dream again, It was a good movie. I want to see how it ends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home