Saturday, January 08, 2011

thought this was kind of funny.

I was reading about the different mental problems I have (I like to know what I'm up against). In case anyone is keeping score, it is ADD (I'm not hyper enough to have the H) Depression, and Dyslexia. (actually it is Dyscalculia, which apparently isn't in Blogger or Chrome's spell checker, but Blogger's thinks it is close to Schoolgirl for some reason. Most people don't know what Dyscalculia is, and I usually don't have time to explain it, so I just say Dyslexia instead.) While reading about ADHD, it said that one possible cause is ingesting Sodium Benzoate. After reading that, I happened to look at the label for a bottle of Mountain Dew that I just finished and what is the first thing I see?

Sodium Benzoate

Not sure if anyone else will think that is funny, but I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home